I have worked in a variety of environments from caving deep under the Mendip Hills, to the Gold Mines of the Yukon.
I always approach new challenges with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and strive to achieve the best possible audio. As this, along with beautiful photography, is the best way to get new stories told.
Raw TV/Discovery Channel
- 10 channels of radio mics
- Experience filming safely on active mine sites
- High pressure environment
- Recorded over 100 episodes
- Working with first-time contributors
- Filmed a variety of VTs
- Filmed a 5 hour surgery
- Careful mic'ing of surgical team
- Multi-cam shoot
- Car based show
-Experience rigging cars for dialogue
- Car-to-car directors comms